MACZOL RR is a new range of three colour combination for the exhaust dyeing process. These 3 new dyes show a uniform dyeing performance. These dyes are mainly used in the exhaust dyeing process at 60°c for medium and deep shades.
MACZOL RR new series consist of :
- MACZOL Yellow RR
- MACZOL Red RR
- MACZOL Blue RR
Medium to deep shades can be dyed cost effectively, as they imparts very good build up, high process reliability, and uniform fixation ensuring very good level dyeing. In pale shades MACZOL royal blue bb can be used instead of MACZOL blue rr because of higher light fastness. The dyeing results of MACZOL Yellow RR, MACZOL Red RR and MACZOL Blue RR remains almost the same even under a wide variation of dyeing parameters.
- Very good build up in deep shades too.
- Good washing off properties
- All round balanced fastness level.
- Uniform exhaustion and fixation as well as level-dyeing.
- Very good reproducibility.
- Three basic component for trichomatic combination.
- Cost effective dyes.